Exam season is a stressful time for students and their families. It is so important they do well on the exams. Did you know that all brain functions improve with proper nutrition? The proper fuel is necessary to supercharge the brain.
Follow these tips to help your student excel in studies and exams.
1) Make sure students are getting adequate nutrition. Nutrition helps the brain to focus. Fish really is brain food. Other foods that will help boost their brain power are avocados, blueberries, nuts and leafy greens. Supplementing with NeoPak or NeoGuard Chewable are important to make sure they are getting all of the body’s required nutrients.
2) Keep their focus by maintaining a good blood sugar level. To do this make sure students are eating on a regular schedule: 3 meals and a couple of healthy snacks every day. Eating every 2-3 hours ensures the brain is getting enough glucose to operate. Be sure to focus on quality nutrition and snacks that are good for the brain like apples and nuts.
3) Get enough sleep. Children’s brain’s function the best with at least 8 hours of sleep. Set a schedule and make sleep a priority. Staying up late can often be counterproductive. In fact, a Harvard study found fatigue negatively affects the cortex, which stores information in the brain.
4) NeoCell’s ingredients are essential for optimal brain function and will improve focus and memory. Give your student an edge with NeoCell every day.
5) Refresh the brain’s memory centers by taking a short break every 15 to 30 minutes. The brain can only focus on the same thing for about 15 minutes and then memory potential begins to decrease. Studies show that students will recall 30% more information on examination when they take short breaks every 15 to 30 minutes. Have a timer set for the breaks, then get up and stretch, take several deep breaths, drink some water, smile, and be happy. While standing, lift your knee and touch the opposite hand to the opposite knee, back and forth at least 5 times. Say, “My brain remembers everything it has ever seen, heard, read or experienced and I am teaching it how to recall this information when I need it.”
On the day of the exam, it is important for your child to relax and feel confident. To help them do better on the test:
1) A Healthy breakfast: It is best if it includes some protein like eggs or fish and some fruits or vegetables. This will give the student the energy needed to concentrate and recall important information.
2) NeoCell: Be sure the student takes NeoCell before the test. NeoCell will help them with energy, focus, concentration, and it will help relieve stress.
3) Be positive and confident in their results and they will be confident in themselves.
Be sure to order yours at least 30 days before the exam to give your student the best advantage on their exam.